Mercyhealth is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join us as Core Faculty for our established and successful Residency Program in Janesville, Wisconsin.
Mercyhealth is an award-winning, multi-regional, integrated health system comprising 7 hospitals, more than 800 employed physicians, over 85 outpatient clinics and other service sites that provide care to residents in more than 55 communities throughout northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin. We provide over 125 specialty and sub-specialty services, including adult and pediatric critical care, neonatal intensive care, neurosurgery, heart and vascular care, cancer care, plastic and reconstructive surgery, da Vinci robotic surgery and much more.
- Core Faculty opportunity with the Mercy Family Medicine Residency Program
- Our Residency Program is a well-established, community-based program sponsored by Mercyhealth
- Participate in medical student activities; Resident scholarly activities, teaching, and maintaining a Family Medicine Practice
- Mercy Family Medicine Residency Program is located at Mercy Clinic South in Janesville, just 30 miles south of Madison, WI
- Patients are admitted to Mercy Hospital & Trauma Center, a Level II Trauma Center located just 4 miles from the clinic
- Clinic also houses OB/GYN, Sports Medicine, Pediatrics, Behavioral Health, Lab & X-Ray
- Also participate in telemedicine for the Mercyhealth Virtual Visit Program
- Hospital campus includes 25 specialties and our Regional Neurosurgery Center, Regional Cardiology Center, Regional Cancer Center and Woman’s Health Center
- Board Certified or Board Elidgible
- Obstetric Care
Full Time Compensation & Benefits:
Mercyhealth offers a highly competitive base salary guarantee (based on MGMA guidelines) leading to incentive-based compensation, along with an outstanding benefits package:
- Paid CME, malpractice and licensure
- Academic & Quality Incentives
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance for Physician and family
- 100% match on 4% retirement plan contribution + additional discretionary 2%
- Short Term & Long Term Disability insurance paid 100% by Mercyhealth
- 20 days of PTO + 5 Days for CME for a full-time Physician
- Sign-on bonus and student loan forgiveness available
- Relocation reimbursement
Janesville is a mid-sized city offering a safe, family-oriented community with excellent schools and abundant recreational opportunities. Janesville lies just 12 miles north of the Illinois border, 35 miles southeast of Madison, and 110 miles northwest of Chicago and is on the Interstate I-90 corridor providing easy access to metro areas and international airports. Janesville is Wisconsin's Park Place, with over 2,500 acres of beautiful parkland and twenty acres of breathtaking botanical gardens.
Location/Region: Janesville, WI (53545)