Excellent Opportunity for BC/BE Family Medicine Physician
Mercy Walworth Hospital and Medical Center:
- Opportunity is located in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin.
- Outpatient practice with the option of Inpatient – no OB.
- Full time, employed, in an already well-established practice.
- Physician will see approximately 14-17 patients a day with opportunity for growth.
- Call schedule is 1:8 Physician will take their own call throughout the week (minimal)
- Admitting hospital is Mercy Walworth Hospital and Medical Center which has a strong hospitalist program.
- Physician will join a talented team of other FM physicians, located in Lake Geneva, and in Walworth.
Mercy Lake Geneva Clinic is located in beautiful, historic Lake Geneva, which is in southern Wisconsin and has easy access to Chicago, Milwaukee and Madison. It is a thriving resort community made up of grand estates and vintage yachts. There are also many boutiques and restaurants, which can be enjoyed while staying in your choice of world class resorts or a quaint bed & breakfast.
Mercy Health System Compensation:
Mercy Health System is a Hospital employed setting offering a competitive compensation and benefit package including: paid malpractice insurance, family health & dental, 4-weeks vacation, 2-weeks paid CME, $3,000 annual CME reimbursement, interview expenses, relocation, and more. Loan assistance is available and sign-on bonus is negotiable.
Passing the Driver’s License Check and/or Credit Check (for those positions requiring). Passing the WI Caregiver Background Check and/or Illinois Health Care Workers Background Check. Mercy Health System is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Location/Region: Lake Geneva, WI (53147)