Mercyhealth is seeking a Rheumatologist to join our expanding multi-specialty practice in Janesville, WI.
Mercyhealth is an award-winning, multi-regional, integrated health system comprising 7 hospitals, more than 800 employed physicians, over 85 outpatient clinics and other service sites that provide care to residents in more than 55 communities throughout northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin. We provide over 125 specialty and sub-specialty services, including adult and pediatric critical care, neonatal intensive care, neurosurgery, heart and vascular care, cancer care, plastic and reconstructive surgery, da Vinci robotic surgery and much more.
Mercyhealth has been named a “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare” by Becker’s Healthcare – 2018 & 2019.
- Join a busy practice and walk into a full panel of patients!
- Average 15-17 patients per day
- Multi-Specialty Clinic houses over 40 Specialists, Urgent Care, Lab, X-Ray and Optical Shop
- Experience with injections (ultrasound injected if qualified) and oversight of infusion orders
- Work with a supportive nursing staff (1 RN and 1 MA)
- See a wide variety of cases, mainly adult patients
- Schedule can be flexible; we promote and support a private practice model!
- Friendly, collegial, and stable environment
- Call is very minimal and will be shared with the group
- Admitting Hospital is Mercyhealth Hospital & Trauma Center - Janesville (15 minute drive)
Full Time Compensation & Benefits:
Mercyhealth offers a highly competitive base salary guarantee (based on MGMA guidelines) leading to an incentive-based compensation, along with an outstanding benefits package:
- Paid CME, malpractice and medical licensure
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance for Physician and family
- Sign-on bonus and student loan forgiveness available
- Relocation assistance available
Janesville is a mid-sized city offering a safe, family-oriented community with excellent schools and abundant recreational opportunities. Janesville is Wisconsin’s Park Place, with over 2,500 acres of beautiful parks. The community also offers live theater and unique shopping and dining. Located 30 minutes south of Madison, Wisconsin, Janesville is on the interstate corridor providing easy access to metro areas and international airports.
Location/Region: Janesville, WI (53547)