GPM Investments, LLC, or GPM, is one of the largest privately-owned companies in the convenience store channel of business, operating or supplying fuel to over 1,000 stores in a total of 18 states! We are currently looking for Deli Associates for our growing team!
Deli Associate Job Responsibilities:
• Greeting customers in a friendly manner and preparing food in a fast, friendly, accurate, and efficient manner.
• Understanding and adhering to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards while preparing foods.
• Ensuring current point of sale is posted, using plus-selling techniques, and making customer aware of promotional items.
• Checking and replenishing stock throughout shift on food service supplies.
• Cleaning and sanitizing all equipment used for service or stocking food service products.
• Cleaning all areas, using proper cleaning procedures and materials, including but not limited to) counter tops, microwaves, shelves, floor, windows, and food service equipment.
• Checking in vendor deliveries as needed using company guidelines.
• Preparing and packaging hot and cold foods.
• Assuming other duties and responsibilities as assigned to accommodate store operational needs.
Deli Associates Job Requirements:
• 16+ years old
• Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English
• Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication)
GPM Investments, LLC, together with its subsidiaries, is one of the largest privately-owned companies in the convenience store channel of business. With the addition of the Admiral brand, GPM has widened its reach more than 1,000 stores. The company, based in Richmond, VA, operates or supplies fuel to stores in 18 states and have a wide array of food offerings, a house blend of coffee, fountain and packaged beverages, a large selection of groceries, tobacco, alcohol, and personal care products. Visit www.gpminvestments.com to learn more about our stores.