We are looking for a hands on quality assurance manager to join our team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about product quality. If you love working with the latest technologies, are a quick learner, a great team player and a hands-on professional, then this is your chance to join the Diamond Assets team in our continued quest to provide excellence. In this position you will manage the creation of a quality assurance framework, search for, investigate, report and track issues, and participate in the full development lifecycle.
• Develop and Manage a team of quality assurance analysts
- Ability to coach and counsel
- Provide training to new employees and identify training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Keeps the line supervisor and operations director informed regarding any problem areas or quality issues that arise
• Lead all efforts around implementing best practices and creating a scalable quality assurance process
• Develop and implement test strategies
• Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate quality-testing activities.
• Be the voice of the customer to guide the development team to roll out high quality products
• Work closely with the development team to influence productions procedures
Education, Skills & Experience
• BS degree in Quality Assurance or Manufacturing Management and/or 3+ years equivalent work experience
• Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, tools and processes
• Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
• Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
• Very organized, good critical thinking skills and ability to problem solve
• High-level of attention to details, self-starter and performs under minimum supervision
• Good computer skills and experience with Microsoft Excel and Word.