Full-time Property Manager will work closely with other Property Managers and ownership in the general administration of our properties. This is a fast paced office with a high volume of calls and very little down time.
The essential functions or duties listed below are intended only as an illustration of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
1) Oversee day-to-day operations of our residential properties and a portion of the portfolio types of work for other properties.
2) Act as liaison between tenants, clients, maintenance and third party vendors.
3) Take calls from Management Company for residential property and tenants.
4) Ownership, accountability, follow-up and follow thru on property maintenance tasks.
5) Prioritize calls and assign work orders and oversee daily maintenance operations at each property to ensure satisfaction and maintain efficient building operations.
6) Answer questions and track maintenance tasks.
7) Rental space preparation coordination for vacancies.
8) Monitoring damages and communicating security dispositions.
9) Enter and track work orders in applicable software.
10) Filing documents, reviewing contracts, update spreadsheets on a timely.
11) Generate letters, review invoices, and contracts.
12) Work with Marketing department on scheduled tasks for newly leased properties.
13) Contact vendors to get pricing quotes for equipment and services.
14) Validate and verify maintenance and repairs covered under contracts or certificates of insurance.
15) Communicate with Security Company on access and issues.
16) Review time sheets and expense reports for labor distribution.
17) Perform building inspections and walk-thru.
18) Handle insurance claim notices and violations as necessary.
19) Oversee special projects and make property specific recommendations that will enhance financial performance.
RECOMMENDED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have strong interpersonal skills, be superbly organized with excellent written and oral communication skills. Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
A High School diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s degree in real estate, construction management, business or finance is preferred.
Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment background check and drug/alcohol screen following a conditional offer of employment. A thorough background investigation, including personal and professional references and criminal background will be conducted prior to offer of employment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
A candidate for this position should have the following knowledge, skills or abilities:
Ø Proficient in Microsoft Office
Ø Excellent Customer Service skills and professional phone etiquette
Ø Strong problem solving abilities
Ø Exhibit strong leadership skills
Ø Time management skills and the ability to prioritize wisely
Ø Work effectively and independently in a fast paced environment
Ø Maintain a good attitude in face of adversity
Ø Detail oriented
Ø Energetic and self-motivated
CONTACTS OUTSIDE OF DEPARTMENT:
This position frequently interacts with residents, business owners, developers, contractors, architects, engineers, realtors and other staff members. On occasion, this position may interact with elected officials, appraisers, craftsman and the general public.