Innovative Laminating Solutions
Protect-All, a World-Class manufacturer of premium quality films, has a Full-time (9am-6pm approx.) experienced Maintenance Technician position available. Competitive Pay based on experience.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Experience preferred but willing to train someone with relevant skills, commitment to quality, and a desire to be part of our team.
We offer competitive wages and an excellent benefit package including: Health, Dental, Vision, Holiday, Vacation, 401(k)
Experience preferred in the following areas:
- Troubleshoot hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Replace bearings, belts, pulleys, and gearboxes
- Operate power tools and manual shop machinery
- Weld stick, MIG, and TIG
- Personal computer skills (Word, Excel, and Access)
- Knowledge of extruders, slitters, and laminating equipment
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
Perform predictive/preventive Maintenance on equipment used in the production of thermal laminations and plastic packaging materials.
Perform minor-routine mechanical, plumbing, & building maintenance.
Visit us online: www.protect-all.com
Interest candidates may submit their resume with salary requirements to: HR@protect-all.com or apply in person at:
109 Badger Parkway, Darien, WI 53114
Location/Region: Darien, WI