The purpose of this position is to support and maintain the quality initiatives, to ensure the integrity and reputation of Southern Imperial LLC. products and processes.
1. Perform inspection and audits of incoming product, first-piece inspections and in-process as needed.
2. Promptly communicate and address quality issues with operators, set-up technicians and supervisors.
3. Keeps a safe and orderly work environment.
4. Follows all procedures as they pertain to this position.
5. Complies with all company policies.
6. Data entry of quality inspection data.
7. Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Timely and accurate completion of roving audits and first off samples.
· Ability to complete inspection tasks with minimal supervision and high accuracy.
· Effective communication and ability to work with all departments.
· Compliance with Company Policies (i.e. Safety, Attendance, etc.).
This job does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE (R) = Required (P) = Preferred - (Equivalent combinations will be considered).
(R) High school diploma/GED.
(R) Experience with measuring tools.
(R) Ability to read blue prints.
(R) Computer literate – Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint.
SKILLS (LANGUAGE, MATHEMATICAL, REASONING) and ADDITIONAL SKILLS
Strong math skills and the ability to read, interpret and create charts.
Strong problem solving skills and ability to solve issues promptly.
Ability to work under general direction with minimal supervision.
Ability to work well and communicate effectively with others.
Southern Imperial was established in 1956 and incorporated in 1962 as a small, family company producing threaded wire products in a 3,000-square-foot factory. Our focus then: To develop and deliver quality products at fair prices...and to give all our customers outstanding service. Although many things have changed since 1956, what hasn't is our commitment to quality products at a fair price, all with the highest level of customer service in mind.
Southern Imperial is now uniquely positioned as a premier solution provider for the display and fixture needs of the world's top retailers. Our customers look to us to find innovation in a wide range of areas from display hooks and extruded plastic label holders to full product displays and loss prevention solutions. Our newest products have been viewed in the industry as truly revolutionary. They provide better product visibility, greatly reduce product loss, and most of all, help retailers increase sales across a wide range of product categories.
To learn more about Southern Imperial visit us at www.southernimperial.com.