We are seeking a Business Analyst to become an integral part of our team! You will analyze data to understand business and market trends in order to increase company revenue and efficiency.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- ERP Experience - MRP
- Materials Management (Supply Chain) - Planning and Scheduling
- Negotiation Ability
- Process Improvement Analysis (Throughout the organization)
- Use data to understand business patterns and trends
- Analyze internal and external data through quantitative research
- Communicate findings to company
- Promote best practices in data analysis and reporting
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Previous experience in business intelligence, analysis, or other related field
- Knowledge of statistical tools and business reporting
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail...........did I mention DETAIL
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Microsoft Office Suite
Most importantly, the ability to work with a Great Team and a Great Organization.
Successful Manufacturing Company Roscoe, IL. Team, 150 - 175 employees.
Location/Region: Beloit, WI (US)