PBC Linear and it's new offshoot 3D Platform is looking for a highly skilled individual to help develop, design, build, install and trouble shoot highly specialized equipment for our manufacturing processes. In addition support our customers in integrating our driven slides in their specialized equipment. This skill set is common to filed service engineers. If you are a bit tired of traveling and would like to work with a small team of highly skilled and motivated individuals we have the job for you.
Electronics Specialist to help build specialized equipment and improve existing machines and processes. This is a very special opportunity for you to work with a brilliant team. This is a design, problem solve, build, trouble shoot and so much more. We build highly specialized equipment for in-house use. We also build large format 3D Printers for 3D Platform and specialized linear motion systems for customers all over the world. Since our products are unique our equipment must be specially build to our specifications. We do this in house with a highly talented team. If you want to work alongside of the best and push yourself to new levels then we have a place for you.
- Install and repair electrical equipment
- Design and build control panels
- Help with the concept and design of specialized machines
- Integrate robots with vision systems
- PLC's, program, install, trouble shoot
- Familiarity with Linear movement systems
- Troubleshoot motor and control systems
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
- Additional responsibilities with 3 Dimensional Printing a plus
- Previous experience in electrical engineering or other related fields
- PLC's, steppers, servos and machine tool controls
- Wiring and Panel building
- Controls and integration between controls
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Interested? Take a look at one of our projects
Click https://3dplatform.com/video-gallery/ then click Excel Series Video
PBC Linear, A Pacific Bearing Company, is a rapidly growing leader in linear motion technology. We keep our people informed with "all hands weekly company meetings". We are a local manufacturer dedicated to our associates and our community. Increased demand for our new and current products has opened the door for additional members to join our team. We are seeking applicants who enjoy a challenge, and are looking for a stable career in a dynamic environment. We offer a very attractive benefits package which includes medical, dental, life, disability, 401K and EAP. Equal Opportunity Employer. I90 and Rockton Rd.
Location/Region: Roscoe, IL (US)