Co-Staff Corp. of Janesville, WI is now seeking Production Associates for a large client located in Janesville, WI. These positions are 1st and 2nd Shift openings that may require working overtime as needed. These positions are temp to hire and have the potential for a pay increase before getting hired on! This client is seeking associates ranging from entry level to higher skilled candidates for these openings! ENTRY LEVEL candidates are highly encouraged to apply!
- 1st shift: 6am-2:30pm Monday through Friday; Overtime as Needed*
- 2nd shift: 3:30pm-Midnight Monday through Friday; Overtime as Needed*
Compensation: Pay based on experience (see below). 2nd shift receives a $0.60/ hr shift premium.
Responsibilities and Duties
Performing skilled heavy assembly using hand and power tools. Frequent use of tape measure and other measuring devices. Lifting up to 60lbs. Assemblers will read work orders and basic blueprints to begin and complete assemblies. They will perform some very basic electrical assembly once mechanical assemblies have been completed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have previous heavy assembly experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to read and use a tape measure frequently.
- Must have experience working with power tools.
- Must be able to read work instructions and basic blueprints to perform assemblies.
- Must be able to work in awkward positions to perform some assembly work.
- Must be able to lift 60lbs as necessary throughout 10 hour shift.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Co-Staff offers health, vision, dental, life and short term disability insurance to our employees during their temp period.
Salary: $11.00 to $12.60 /hour
We are a staffing company hiring for both skilled, and unskilled positions.
Location/Region: Janesville, WI (US)