Phoenix seeks an experienced shipping coordinator to join our team. This person will be responsible for all aspects of our shipping logistics. The shipping coordinator works closely with all departments, suggesting process improvements to streamline the shipping process. Other responsibilities include coordination and movement of parts to multiple warehouses and assisting with inventory receiving.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create Bill of Lading and Manifests
• Coordinate packing, crating, and handling of shipments
• Perform Import/Export control
• Ensure correct documentation ships with the product
• Assist with tracking of shipments
• Move inventory between warehouse locations using box truck
• Move inventory within warehouse using pallet jacks or forklift
• Assist with Receiving duties as needed
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum 5 years shipping experience, experience in materials movement preferably in a warehouse type environment
• Other related experience will be considered
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
• Knowledge of Import/Export control
• Excellent communication skills, ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
• Prior experience with SAP software desired
• Prior experience as a forklift operator desired
Since its founding in Madison, Wisconsin in 2005, Phoenix Nuclear Labs (PNL) has designed and manufactured the World’s strongest commercial neutron generators. PNL’s commitment to commercializing nuclear technologies for practical applications has inspired our long-term goal of producing clean, fusion energy. Our achievements have enabled PNL to market our technologies across a variety of applications within medicine, defense, and energy sectors.
PNL’s technology has advanced through several generations of products and designs over the last decade. However, it has only been within the last few years that PNL has evolved from a custom R&D shop into an industry-leading manufacturer of state-of-the-art particle acceleration and neutron generation systems.
At Phoenix Nuclear Labs, we are committed to fortifying an improved future by using nuclear science. It is our mission to provide nuclear technology for the betterment of humanity.