Amada Senior Care seeks qualified individuals with appropriate experience and training to provide caregiving and housekeeping services for clients. Flexible hours, ideal for experienced or entry-level caregivers. Join a growing company as we serve communities by enriching the lives of our seniors.
Jobs are available throughout for full-/part-time and 24 hr live-in care in Southeast Wisconsin. Flexible schedules, training program, Caregiver of the month recognition. Apply today!
Experience as a caregiver, certified nursing assistant (CNA), community based residential facility (CBRF) or home health aide (HHA) is preferred. Training is available for entry-level candidates.
Basic knowledge of housekeeping and preparing meals.
Valid Wisconsin state driver's license with a good driving record.
Ability to communicate with clients and to remain calm under stress.
Ability to read and write in English.
Responsibilities and Standards:
1. Perform housekeeping tasks including:
Planning and preparing meals
Assist with feeding, as needed
Transportation to physician visits and other activities
Medication and appointment reminders
2. Provide services following the Home Care Plan of Service.
3. Use household equipment and supplies safely.
4. Maintain a written log and receipts of client monies used for purchase of goods and materials used in the care of the client.
5. Report any changes in the client's condition to the supervisor.
Location/Region: Lake Geneva, WI (US - 53147)