East Bank Center is looking for a Full time Certified Nurse Assistant for our night shift - working 12 hour shifts with Patients in our beautiful facility located in Loves Park, IL
- Minimum age requirement of 18.
- Completion of recognized Nurse Assistant certification program
- Skilled in the proper technique for lifting and transferring patients.
- Ability to read, write and follow instructions and document care given.
- Compliance with accepted professional standards and practices.
- Demonstrates tact, patience and good personal hygiene.
- Excellent observation and communication skills.
- Ability to work within an interdisciplinary setting.
- Satisfactory references from employers and/or professional peers.
- Satisfactory criminal background check.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision.
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling all obligations
- Work in cooperation with family/caregiver/and interdisciplinary team members to meet the emotional needs of the patient/family/caregiver.
- Assure for compliance with local, state and federal laws, Medicare regulations, and established personnel policies and procedures.
- Use supplies and equipment effectively and efficiently.
- Regular attendance is to be maintained.
- Adherence to a code of conduct conducive within East Bank Centers policy is expected.
- Meet or exceed delivery of Company Service Standards in a consistent fashion.
- Interact with all staff in a positive and motivational fashion supporting the Company’s mission.
- Conduct all business activities in a professional and ethical manner.
- Create and maintain a professional atmosphere that is also a fun place to work.
- Have FUN!
Please apply with your resume or in person at 6131 Park Ridge Rd. Loves Park, IL 61111
East Bank Center is a distinctively unique rehabilitation facility. We combined all the services and expertise of the finest medical model with the comfort and services of a five star hotel. We recognize that the ideal setting for a patient recovery is in their home. We strive to return each patient home in the shortest time possible. Our cohesive course of care combines multiple disciplines with the latest technologies in the industry. This approach allows us to return our patients to their home with the confidence and education necessary for a successful transition.
Location/Region: Loves Park, IL (US)