Description Are you a bookkeeper with strong interpersonal skills and an affinity for group work? Do you have a background in accounting? A short term temporary-to-fulltime position, this Bookkeeper role would be located in the Lake Geneva, Wisconsin region. Accountemps has partnered with an esteemed organization to find a detail oriented Bookkeeper to join their growing team. Learn more about this fantastic opportunity! If you have experience with A/P, A/R, General ledger, and financial reporting, then this may be the right Bookkeeper role for you.
- Oversee accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
- Supervise bookkeeping policies and procedures, along with developing a framework to track financial transactions with an established chart of accounts
- Craft Accounts Receivable invoices, reviewing payments received, and record deposits
- Produce financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
- Conduct and manage the general ledger
- Settle accounts by reconciling entries
- Look after archived records by categorizing documents Requirements - Previous experience as a Bookkeeper preferred
- Earlier experience working with various types of accounting software desired
- BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration preferred
- Strong familiarity with bank reconciliations
- Customer service experience
- Payroll experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounts payable
- Accounts receivable experience preferred Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills - helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don’t take our word for it. Our company once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of "World’s Most Admired Companies" (March 1, 2017), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Location/Region: Lake Geneva, WI (US)