Calling all Night Owls
Manpower is looking for mechanically inclined technicians to provide maintenance support and installation of industrial equipment in the plant and around the facility. Our client is a prominent food manufacturer in Beloit, WI.
What’s in it for you?
· Permanent Opportunity
· Competitive Pay
· Full time hours
· 12 hour shifts
· Night shift with weekend rotation
What is the job?
· Maintains and repairs plant equipment in accordance with diagrams, sketches, schematics, and operation manuals.
· Uses schematics, blueprints, programmable logic controls (PLC) and diagrams to troubleshoot and diagnose equipment or process related issues.
· Performs equipment change-overs when required.
· Ensures documentation of work using computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS), MP2 and complete work orders as assigned.
· Supports engineering and maintenance on new installation and optimization of equipment in the areas of mechanical, and electrical, high speed packaging equipment.
· Troubleshoots and repairs machinery mechanically (hydraulic/pneumatic) and electrical systems.
· Performs all duties with required safety equipment and comply with all safety regulations, Good Manufacturing Practices, Standard Operating Procedures and company policies.
What you bring to the job?
· Working understanding of a CMMS System.
· Basic PLC and Variable Frequency Drive troubleshooting experience.
· High School Diploma/GED
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of manufacturing; minimum of 5 years of work experience as an industrial maintenance technician; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
· Experience with high speed packaging equipment a plus.
Manpower is dedicated to enriching people's lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, as we have done for almost 70 years.
With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future.