Our client is currently looking for experienced MIG welders for their location in Janesville, WI. These are full time, temp-to-hire positions with opportunities for overtime, and a raise upon being hired in!
- 2nd Shift: 2:00pm - 10:00pm, Monday-Friday
- 3rd Shift: 10:00pm - 6:00am, Sunday-Thursday
- All shifts will require overtime as deemed necessary by the client.
Responsibilities and Duties
Primarily MIG welding and fabricating steel parts to blueprint specifications. Lifting of up to 50lbs. Frequently using hoists and overhead cranes. Use of micrometers and other quality gages to perform inspection on welded assemblies. Other job duties as assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 1 year of MIG welding experience in a production environment and/or applicable schooling.
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints.
- Knowledge of measuring devices such as tape measures, rulers, calipers, micrometers and several other types of gages.
- Ability to work 8-10 hours standing, stooping, lifting.
- Enthusiastic Attitude
- Good Attendance
- Ability to work well Individually as well as in a team environment
- Ability to lift 50lbs on a somewhat repetitive basis.
- HSD/HSED is required upon hire in
- Pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Health, dental, life, STD and vision insurance are available through Co-Staff. More benefits are offered after being hired in by the client company.
Salary: $17.34-20.34/hr -- a raise is given upon being hired in!
We are a staffing company hiring for both skilled and unskilled positions.
Location/Region: Janesville, WI (US)