We are seeking a Spectrum Outside Sales Representative - Base Plus Unlimited Commission to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Charter is currently the second largest cable provider in the United States. The company has achieved growth through innovation and acquisitions of cable properties, most recently completing transactions with Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks.
The Charter name comes from the founding of Charter Communications, Inc. in 1993 and, while the company has grown and evolved on many levels over the past two decades, our roots take us all the way back to the early days of cable. What started as mom-and-pop businesses with cable strung from hilltops to homes in the late 1940s has evolved into the dynamic cable industry we know today.
Spectrum is America's fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We are committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and products. Spectrum is at the intersection of technology and entertainment, facilitating essential communications that connect 26 million residential and business customers in 41 states. Our commitment to serving customers and exceeding their expectations is the bedrock of Spectrum's business strategy and it's the philosophy that guides our 91,000 employees.
Location/Region: Janesville, WI (US)