General Job Summary
This position is responsible for all aspects of customer service. General duties include, but are not limited to answering incoming phone calls, directing customers to the proper channel, opening/closing service tickets as well as dispatching service technicians.
Responsibilities and Duties
* promptly and professionally answer incoming phone calls and direct said call to the appropriate staff member.
* Answer customer inquiries that relate to basic ATM service/support issues
* Open service ticket upon customer request
* Enter accurate and informative information into service ticket. Conduct any follow up if necessary
* Dispatch technicians to service calls.
* Provide support to technicians in the field. This includes providing them with history of a site, combinations to an ATM, phone numbers to customers, etc.
* Reviewing any and all open service tickets to ensure they are complete and closed in a timely manner
* Updating Edge One database(s) with changing or new information.
* Providing after hours support on an "as needed" basis. This may include some weekends (Weekends would be worked from home).
* Assist in basic office duties
Skills and Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to do so. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
* Previous customer service experience within a call center or financial institution is preferred, but not required.
* Proficient use of Microsoft (Word and Excel)
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize duties
* Must be able to work in a fast paced and rapidly changing work environment
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively is a must.
Education and Certification
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* Previous work experience in a business administrative, customer service or financial institution is preferred, but not required.
Edge One, Inc. is a family of companies devoted to simplifying business by integrating technology. As the Midwest leading provider of comprehensive solutions designed to meet evolving needs of financial institutions, retail establishments, service organizations and entertainment complexes, Edge One is committed to customizing our extensive line of products and services.
Location/Region: Stoughton, WI (US)