Are you a Maintenance Technician looking for a new opportunity in the Jefferson, WI area?
Salary: $25 - $30/hr. DOE
Top reasons to work with us?
- Our client is a precision CNC contract machine shop specializing in components and assemblies serving serving a variety of industries.
- Competitive pay and benefit package
What you will be doing?
- The responsibility of the Maintenance Technician is to maximize equipment efficiencies by minimizing down time and developing waster savings measures. The maintenance technician understands that the internal customers, operators, are a priority.
- Mazak (Matrix & Smart), Okuma, Makino, and Fanuc controls. Certified on forklift, scissor lift, safety training, etc…
- Strong team and communication skills required, including displayed proficiency in utilizing standard office based applications and email. Understanding of key manufacturing concepts such as lean manufacturing, GD&T, CNC equipment operation and maintenance.
- Working Knowledge of Root Cause/Corrective Action Analysis, ISO Standards, and Cause and Effect Diagrams.
What do you need to be successful in this position?
- An Associate Degree in a related field, or demonstrate equivalent experience in an engineering role.
- Have previous experience with manufacturing equipment maintenance
(CNC turn, horizontal mill, vertical mill, mill-turn, broaching and hobbing a plus.)
- Have previous experience with 4+ axis positional milling, 2+ axis turning (Mill turn experience a plus)
- Develop safety focused solutions to production processes and issues and promote safe work habits.
- Assist in strategic planning and capability assessments in order to ensure equipment is properly utilized and maintained for maximum effect.
Apply today if interested I this position!
If interested and qualified, please apply today!
Compensation commensurate with Experience!
Location/Region: Jefferson, WI (US)