Due to our growth, AAE adding a Quality Technician on 3rd shift, supporting the ISO certification process.. The ideal candidate will possess a strong emphasis on Safety, Quality and Productivity, including:
- Inspecting materials and parts in accordance to company standards, issuing certifications for extruded aluminum.
- Assist in data collection and the calibration of measurement tools.
- Drive improvement to reduce waste and improve overall product quality.
We require the following experience:
- A minimum of one year of quality experience in a manufacturing environment with knowledge of ISO, lean, Six Sigma and other improvement programs.
- Understanding decimals, fractions and math accuracy.
- Ability to work in a standing production environment with frequent bending or reaching and exposure to dust, odors, and loud noise and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekends as required.
American Aluminum Extrusion's vision is to become a world class aluminum extruder and fabricator of aluminum extruded parts for the targeted market niche segments who value superior quality, outstanding individual customized service at a fair market price, and who appreciates and values a strong, long term business relationship.
Location/Region: Roscoe, IL (US)