We are seeking a 2nd Shift Maintenance Tech for a Rock County, Wisconsin company. The 2nd Shift Maintenance Tech must be available to work weekends and overtime when needed and may require working on other shifts when needed. This position will require determining problems with machinery and repairing it.
- Determines & performs necessary mechanical & electrical repairs to production equipment
- Works from prints and wiring diagrams to fabricate parts and/or solve problems
- Performs preventative maintenance duties
- Orders parts or supplies as needed
- Works independently to maintain plant, tools and equipment
- Assists in implementation of new equipment
- Assists with training machine attendants to ensure smooth operation of production equipment
- Possess problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to read blue prints
- Associate Degree in Electronic Technology/Automated Manufacturing Systems or equivalent military-related experience.
- Demonstrated ability or formal classroom training in basic electricity, basic hydraulics, industrial mechanic fundamentals, basic industrial machine repair, and PLC’s.
- Possess a valid driver license
- Surface Mount Experience is a plus
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help them find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, and there are full-time, part-time, and temporary positions available. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Janesville/Beloit, Wisconsin, We are ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals of, Janesville/Beloit , has helped strong applicants build their career since 2009. Globally, Express employs more than 500,000 people across nearly 800 franchise locations worldwide.
Location/Region: Delavan, WI (US)