Essential Job Functions:
The scope of work is for Material Data Planning at the UTAS Facility in Rockford, Illinois. QuEST will be responsible for the following:
· Setup parts in SAP – Training will be provided
· Maintain and Coordinate EC efforts
· Data Manipulation in Excel – Pivot Tables, Vlookups
· Support 8 AM-430 PM workday with weekend support on some occasions
· Flexibility to work on multiple projects at once
Secondary Job Functions:
At QuEST, we often challenge our team members to temporarily work outside the scope of their primary job functions to broaden their skills and help the organization. Some of these roles, tasks, and opportunities include:
· Execution within multiple services
· Project Management: Execution and Support
· Develop work instructions to ensure repeatability
· Cross-functional teams
· Quality Management and Continuous Improvement
· AS or BS in General Studies
· Aerospace background helpful but not necessary
· Proficiency with MS Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint, required
· Demonstrated experience working with cross-functional engineering teams
Physical Requirements & Work Environment:
· Mostly shop floor environments, some office.
· Moderate amounts of telephone and computer work.
· Heavily regulated industries with strict adherence to procedures.
· Flexibility to meet business deadlines by staying late or arriving early.
· Typical 8 hour days plus lunch / 40 hour weeks / core (required) hours are 9 AM to 4 PM
· Due to the nature of the work, all candidates must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Location: Rockford, IL
Compensation Type: Hourly
Reports to: Project Manager
Contact: Hiring Manager
QuEST Global Services Pte Ltd, is a diversified Product Development Solutions company, employing over 8100 professionals across 9 countries with delivery centers in USA, Singapore, UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, France, Japan, Australia, and India.
We cater to multiple high technology verticals such as Aero Engines, Aerospace and Defence, Industrial Products, Power Generation, and Oil & Gas. Our portfolio of services and solutions covers all aspects of the product development and engineering process such as Product Design, Product Development, Prototyping, Testing, Certification, Manufacturing Support, Product Support (sustenance, repair, documentation etc) Product re-engineering as well Consulting Services. Our service offerings cover mechanical engineering, electrical as well as electronics and embedded systems engineering of the product development process. With our diversified portfolio and geographic spread we have been able to conceptualize, design & develop, test, manufacture, certify and support different kinds of products worldwide.
By fostering a strategic relationship with our customers we intend to become a virtual extension of our customer's business and partner in catering to various aspects of product engineering.
QuEST Global Services has a Global Product Development framework that is anchored on a local-global approach to Product Engineering to ensure close cooperation between the customer teams and QuEST's global teams. We have successfully implemented a network of collaboration across teams in 9 geographically dispersed engineering centers