Essential Job Functions:
· QuEST is seeking an individual to join our Business Services team as an Engineering Hardware coordinator. Essential functions will include:
o load/track hardware demand per program direction, making changes when necessary to forecasted and current demand
o support Contracts in tracking purchase orders and shipment notifications
o tracking configuration and end-item customer hardware
o maintaining and updating a tracking log spreadsheets
· Job Traits include:
o Being highly organized
o Accuracy with data entry is critical
o Problem solving and critical thinking
o SAP knowledge
Secondary Job Functions:
At QuEST, we often challenge our team members to temporarily work outside the scope of their primary job functions to broaden their skills and help the organization. Some of these roles, tasks, and opportunities include:
· Execution within multiple services
· Project Management: Execution and Support
· Technical Leadership and Technical Reviews
· Personnel Management
· Onboarding and Professional Development: collaborate and mentor QuEST Team Members
· Executing with cross-functional teams
· Quality Management and Continuous Improvement
· Associates Degree or higher level of education required
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required
· Familiarity with Aerospace and Project Management preferred
· Experience with SAP a plus
Personal Work Attributes
· Self-motivated, disciplined, passionate, and organized
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Great teaming, interpersonal, and networking skills
· Ability to Follow processes and work instructions
Core Value Alignment:
Customer Focus: Strive to exceed our customers’ expectations each and every time
Teamwork: Draw strength from teamwork / collaboration irrespective of geographical, organizational, and cultural boundaries.
Accountability: We shall be quality conscious, process disciplined and strive for continuous improvement.
Change Championship: The speed at which we adapt is critical to our success.
QuEST’s continued success is based on the sustained alignment to the core values. Please be prepared to discuss the alignment of your personal values to these core values.
Typical Career Paths
· Technical Leadership: provide technical guidance, review other team members’ work, evaluate capabilities, develop team competencies, develop and improve technical processes, create technical collateral, and create technical tools.
· Managerial Leadership: project management, personnel management, alignment of team members’ efforts, set and evaluates annual goals, performance feedback, hire and onboard, and strategic business decision-making.
· QuEST is a rapidly growing world-wide company with a need for future global engineering leaders in our operations and sales organizations. Potential future roles could include operational business unit leader, global sales leader, or technical service line leader.
Physical Requirements & Work Environment:
· Mostly Office Environments. Occasional Shop Floor involvement
· Significant amount of movement (walking) might be required
· Substantial amounts of telephone and computer work.
· Heavily Regulated Industries with strict adherence to procedures.
· Flexibility to meet business deadlines by staying late or arriving early possible.
· Typical 8 hour days plus lunch / 40 hour weeks / core (required) hours are 9 AM to 4 PM
· Ability to use personal transportation to visit customer locations.
· Due to the nature of the work, all candidates must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Location: Rockford, IL
Travel: Up to 5%
Compensation Type: Hourly
Position Type: Full-Time
QuEST Global Services Pte Ltd, is a diversified Product Development Solutions company, employing over 8100 professionals across 9 countries with delivery centers in USA, Singapore, UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, France, Japan, Australia, and India.
We cater to multiple high technology verticals such as Aero Engines, Aerospace and Defence, Industrial Products, Power Generation, and Oil & Gas. Our portfolio of services and solutions covers all aspects of the product development and engineering process such as Product Design, Product Development, Prototyping, Testing, Certification, Manufacturing Support, Product Support (sustenance, repair, documentation etc) Product re-engineering as well Consulting Services. Our service offerings cover mechanical engineering, electrical as well as electronics and embedded systems engineering of the product development process. With our diversified portfolio and geographic spread we have been able to conceptualize, design & develop, test, manufacture, certify and support different kinds of products worldwide.
By fostering a strategic relationship with our customers we intend to become a virtual extension of our customer's business and partner in catering to various aspects of product engineering.
QuEST Global Services has a Global Product Development framework that is anchored on a local-global approach to Product Engineering to ensure close cooperation between the customer teams and QuEST's global teams. We have successfully implemented a network of collaboration across teams in 9 geographically dispersed engineering centers