The Hospice RN will:
- Provide RN Case Management of the agencies clients
- Will need to assess a patient's situation, as well as detect changes in symptoms, health or pain, and will need to know when action is necessary.
- Need to be sympathetic to a patient's needs, and be able to deal with people in various states of pain, trauma and tragedy.
- Help doctors administer medications, monitor vital signs and subtle changes in a patient's health. Attention to detail is crucial.
- Will face patients with differing needs, stages of health and risks. Being organized and knowing how to prioritize will be helpful
- Being able to function in the heat of emergency will be necessary
- Giving care under stressful circumstances requires patience.
- Communicate with patient and family regarding care
- Must be a licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Illinois
- Must have 2-3 years experience as a Hospice Nurse
- Valid Illinois Driver's License
- Automabile required
Healthcare Recruiting Specialists is one of the leading healthcare recruiting organizations in the Chicago area. We specialize in recruiting healthcare professionals for permanent job placement, for both part-time and full-time job opportunities. Our primary focus is providing the highest quality candidates to all our healthcare clients. Premier Medical Services Inc. is reliable, provides excellent customer service and credentialed candidates for healthcare positions. We take pride in saying that we have opportunities for all types of positions for new graduates and experienced individuals. Our office is located on the north side of Chicago. Unlike most recruiters, we have a vast knowledge of the geographic and demographics of both the city and suburbs. Most of our placements are completed within a 24-48 hour time period.
Location/Region: Rockford, IL (US)