American Aluminum Extrusion is is growing, adding another production line which has created opportunities for machine operators . We will train you to:
- Operate saws or extrusion presses, running to optimal settings.
- Verify product samples against customer specifications.
- Cross-train and learn more skills.
The qualified applicant will have:
- A minimum of six months machine operation experience with the ability to become certified on cranes and forklifts.
- The flexibility to work overtime and weekends as required.
- The ability to work in a standing production environment with frequent bending or reaching and exposure to dust, odors, and loud noise and lifting up to 50 pounds.
American Aluminum Extrusion's vision is to become a world class aluminum extruder and fabricator of aluminum extruded parts for the targeted market niche segments who value superior quality, outstanding individual customized service at a fair market price, and who appreciates and values a strong, long term business relationship.
Location/Region: Roscoe, IL (US)