American Aluminum Extrusion is starting up a new production line, creating new general production opportunities in Roscoe, IL. We are looking for dependable team members who we will train to work at our metal extrusion plant, including:
- Assisting machine operators.
- Checking product quality and packing products for shipment.
If you are looking for an opportunity to learn and move into more skilled positions, we require the following:
- A high school diploma and some manufacturing experience with the ability to read a tape measure and follow written/verbal instructions.
- The ability to work safely in a standing production environment with frequent bending or reaching and exposure to dust, odors, and loud noise.
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekends as required.
American Aluminum Extrusion's vision is to become a world class aluminum extruder and fabricator of aluminum extruded parts for the targeted market niche segments who value superior quality, outstanding individual customized service at a fair market price, and who appreciates and values a strong, long term business relationship.
Location/Region: Roscoe, IL (US)