American Aluminum Extrusion is expanding our electrical engineering department. We have created a new role on 2nd or 3rd shift (your choice), including:
- Installing, troubleshooting and repairing industrial electromechanical and control systems.
- Diagnosing the causes of electrical or control malfunctions, equipment or system failures, repairing and replacing defective components.
- Initiating improvements to equipment and processes.
We require the following experience:
- A technical or vocational degree and a minimum of two years of industrial equipment PLC/controls experience.
- Demonstrated experience in AB ControlLogix PLC’s, VFD programming, Servo and machine control systems.
- The ability to work in a standing production environment with frequent bending or reaching and exposure to dust, odors, and loud noise.
- Flexible to work overtime, off shifts and weekends as required.
American Aluminum Extrusion's vision is to become a world class aluminum extruder and fabricator of aluminum extruded parts for the targeted market niche segments who value superior quality, outstanding individual customized service at a fair market price, and who appreciates and values a strong, long term business relationship.
Location/Region: Roscoe, IL (US)