AAEC is adding another production line, which has created an opportunity to design, program, and commission industry-leading manufacturing equipment, including:
- Creating and writing programs from scratch, based on an innovative idea.
- Troubleshooting and repair of PLC’s, Servo’s and machine controls.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A BSEE, BSME, or equivalent degree with a minimum of a five year’s experience in industrial programming and developing code.
- Substantial experience with PLC programming, including writing new programs to update equipment.
- Excellent project management and problem solving skills.
American Aluminum Extrusion's vision is to become a world class aluminum extruder and fabricator of aluminum extruded parts for the targeted market niche segments who value superior quality, outstanding individual customized service at a fair market price, and who appreciates and values a strong, long term business relationship.
Location/Region: Roscoe, IL (US)