FARMERS® is interested in entrepreneurial-minded individuals who want be their own boss and run a business with unlimited earning potential. At Farmers, we give you a unique opportunity to "Build or Buy" an agency. Not to mention the award-winning University of Farmers to help train and support you and your staff. We have agency owner opportunities in your area.
Farmers Insurance offers 4 different entry points designed for candidates of all backgrounds and skill sets:
Agency Acquisition Program - Farmers has a book of business available in the Lake Geneva area. 700 polices.
Acquire an existing book of business and start with a residual income right away. Agents are eligible for a $10,000 office start up bonus and an enhanced commission structure for up to 3 years. 25k Financing available Liquidity Required
Retail Agency Program – New Agency Opportunity. $10,000 office start up bonus, $5,000 in first year lead generation reimbursements, and an enhanced commission structure for the first 3 years. Similar to a franchise, this is a program that is designed for experienced business owners. Individuals with a history of sales and management experience may also be a great candidate for this program. Qualified applicants would need to provide proof of liquid assets. This program offers a significantly higher than average bonus structure to offset business expenses. $50K liquidity required
Regardless of entry point here are some benefits Farmers Agents enjoy:
- Military Bonuses for Veterans and Active Duty
- Extensive training, mentoring and support from our district office
- Highly competitive commission, renewal and bonus structure
- Build equity for retirement/ Contract Value
- Flexible hours, control of your time & no working holidays
- Group health and dental benefit plans available
- Lead generation and marketing expense reimbursement
Desired Skills and Experience
We are always on the lookout for individuals who are looking to take control of their future and if you're interested we would love to speak with you. There are a couple of things we need from you though.
- College degree preferred, but not required.
- Sales & customer service & management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented mindset
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Desire to be active in community
- No bankruptcies within the last 12 months
- Not more than $1000 in collections
- Favorable criminal record with no felonies
- Be willing to work towards getting your Property, Casualty, Life and Health insurance licenses
If you are interested in joining our team please respond with the following things:
1) A cover letter as to why you would be a good candidate for this position.
2) Your current resume.
We began our journey in 1928 when two men who shared a dream of providing a quality insurance product at a reasonable price opened the doors to the Farmers Automobile Inter-Insurance Exchange in Los Angeles. In the decades that followed we've grown and adapted to meet the changing needs of Americans, but one constant has remained. We have an unwavering commitment to upholding the ideals with which we began by providing industry-leading products and services to the customers we're privileged to serve.
Today, Farmers Insurance Group of Companies is one of the country's largest insurers of vehicles, homes and small businesses and provides a wide range of other insurance and financial services products.
Farmers is proud to serve more than 10 million households with more than 20 million individual policies across all 50 states through the efforts of over 50,000 exclusive and independent agents and nearly 24,000 employees.