We currently have 2nd and 3rd shift Entry Level Fabricator openings available for a client in Janesville, WI. These positions are temp-to-hire, full time opportunities. Our client is willing to offer training on a variety of fabrication equipment including brake presses, CNC lasers, shears and welders.
- 2nd Shift: Monday - Friday, 2pm - 10pm, OT as required
- 3rd Shift: Sunday - Thursday, 10pm - 6am, OT as required
Responsibilities and Duties
- Frequent use of measuring devices such as micrometers and calipers.
- Lifting up to 60lbs.
- Reading blueprints to ensure parts produced conform to company standards.
- Operate a variety of fabrication equipment such as brake presses and CNC lasers.
- Other job duties as instructed by supervisor.
Qualifications and Skills
- HSD/GED equivalent required.
- Blueprint reading and shop math ability.
- Willingness to work in a team based environment and submit to a training program for fabrication equipment.
- Must be able to read basic measuring devices such as micrometers, calipers, protractors, tape measures and gages.
- Previous experience operating brake press or laser is preferred, but not required.
- Steady, verifiable work history.
- Must be able to lift 60lbs as required throughout shift.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
We are a staffing company hiring for both skilled and unskilled positions.
Location/Region: Janesville, WI (US)