Comply365 is a fast-growing provider of software solutions to enterprise customers in highly regulated industries. Our applications help mobile workforces access critical information (workflow, forms, documents, training, etc.) and communicate in the field. We save money, time and increase efficiency for our customers.
As much as we care about our customers and our products, we are first and foremost a team of like-minded, passionate entrepreneurs. We have built (and continue to build) a world-class, dynamic and innovative environment with a dash of Midwestern grit, determination and humility. We practice and seek talented people who share our values. In return, we offer you the opportunity to have real impact on our business, building innovative products and working with stunning colleagues.
About the Position
The Jr. Project Manager position is located at company headquarters in Beloit, WI. You will be supporting sales to both new and existing clients, the Jr. Project Manager is responsible for the overall direction, implementation and completion of sales projects. Our salespeople are promise makers. You are the promise keeper. Ultimately, your role is to delight our customers and ensure that we meet our commitments. Obviously, this role is a complicated one, involving cross-functional coordination both internally and externally. You will work closely with our sales, product and technology teams. You will also be the bridge between these groups and our users. Rubber, meet road. Other duties include:
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define and allocate project tasks and resource requirements
- Maintain tracking, project inventory and reporting of multiple implementation projects
- Estimate project timelines and track progress against objectives
- Travel is required
- Must be located in the greater Beloit, WI area
You have an ability to rally a diverse team around a specific goal, motivating those around you to do their best work (even when they don’t report to you). You have several examples in your past where you’ve managed multiple, complex projects to their successful completion. You see the big picture… in graphic detail. To call you a multi-tasker is a massive understatement. Other requirements include:
- A minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience managing projects in a technical environment; preferably in an enterprise software environment
- Must have excellent organizational skills to work independently or as a team, managing projects with many moving parts
- Ability to take ownership and work proactively to accomplish tasks/projects
- Impeccable attention to detail with an understanding of project management tools and methodologies
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate with both a technical and non-technical audience
- Ridiculous time management skills
- Qualification in Project Management or Project Management education is a plus
Your personal values are as important as your technical abilities. We seek people who practice servant leadership. That is, you are motivated to serve and bring the best out of other people. While you do amazing work, you are humble and give credit to those around you when things go well. When things go badly, you accept responsibility and seek solutions rather than pass the blame. That doesn’t mean you are passive. You have a Warrior’s Spirit. In other words, you take your work a little too seriously. You value discipline and seek constant improvement for its own sake. You aren’t afraid of conflict when it leads to speedy resolution. Oh, and you’re in a hurry (so are we). Getting there first matters to you.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. The requirements listed above are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform the essential functions of the job according to specific company requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.