Responsible for housekeeping service at the Club House, Inns of Geneva National and the Hunt Club that is most pleasing to members and guests. Responsible for the Cleaning of all Meeting Rooms, Public areas and offices.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Schedule the Club House and Inns Staff
• Communicates with Housekeeping Staff about Housekeeping duties
• Assures that all laws applicable to Sanitations are consistently followed.
• Reports any complaints from club members, guests and others relative to the Housekeeping department and passes them on to the appropriate member of management.
• Keeps current with changing of Functions
• Performs pre- and post-shift duties as required by management.
• Holds staff meetings as required
• Attends staff meetings as required.
• Schedule Deep cleans
• Keeps track of loss on linen and towels.
• Assigns workers their duties and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness.
• Investigates complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and takes corrective action.
• Obtains list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments.
• Helps Conducts training and in-service training to explain policies, work procedures, and to demonstrate use and maintenance of equipment.
• Must speak Spanish and English
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of the time performing each function to be solely determined by the director based upon departmental and hotel needs.
• Any building within Geneva National
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
• Stands for long periods of time without sitting.
• Walks fast paced during shifts, bends, reaches and stoops.
• Lift/carry 10 lbs. or less constantly; lift/carry 11-20 lbs. frequently; lift/carry 21-50 lbs. occasionally; lift/carry 51-100 lbs. rarely.