We are small family run business with a strong year round team that has made our historic properties shine. We have ongoing needs for experienced Servers!!
Every night is an entertaining show so if you enjoy making customers smile, don't mind wearing a vintage costume and have a great attitude then please fill out the form below or stop in and ask to speak with a manager.
Historic Hospitality is seeking energetic and entertaining characters to fill Full and Part Time hospitality positions, including Servers, Bussers, Bartenders, and Front of House
Shifts available include weekday afternoon, weeknight, weekend and special events. Prior experience is preferred, but we will train the right candidate. We are seeking individuals with Fantastic People skills and willing to pay for it- up to $15/hr !
Applicants must have:
* Knowledge and or Appreciation of food, cocktail and general hospitality service
* A professional but fun "can do" customer service attitude
* Ability to lift 30 lbs.
* Flexible scheduling availability
* Willingness to work in a fast paced environment
* Foresight to prepare and maintain work areas for scheduled as well unexpected crowds
* Punctuality and reliability
* A desire to produce the best possible product at all times
* Professional communication skills and a pleasant demeanor for a hospitality environment
* Flexibility to adapt and overcome obstacles that may develop during shifts
If you are fun, outgoing, athletic, artistic or theatrical, please email our Team Captain at
Andrew@BakerHouse1885.com to schedule an interview.
No phone calls, please, as we are performing for our guests.
For more information on Baker House or our sister property Maxwell Mansion, visit HistoricLakeGeneva.com
Historic Hotels of Lake Geneva is the internationally recognized, award winning company that manages both the Baker House and Maxwell Mansion. The properties can be seen on their website at HistoricLakeGeneva.com or ask anyone in town- we are the fun place with hats and where people go to make history come alive!