Become a part of the Mercy success story!
SOUTHCENTRAL WISCONSIN: BE/BC Pediatrician sought to join award-winning, fully-integrated health care delivery system in Janesville, Wisconsin.
* Pediatrician to join a well-established practice with six other pediatricians;
* Enjoy an excellent balance with 36 hours of patient care per week
* Call of 1:5 weekends and 1:6 weekdays (average of 4-5 call days per month);
* Practice located at Mercy Clinic East located just four miles from hospital;
* Deliveries are performed at Mercy Hospital & Trauma Center (Level II Nursery);
* Mercy Clinic East also has an Urgent Care open evenings and weekends, who can help care for your patient’s needs to reduce amount of night calls; and
* Mercy Health System is an employed setting offering a competitive compensation and benefit package. Some of the many benefits include: paid licensure malpractice, family paid health and dental, vacation, CME, relocation, interview expenses and more. Loan assistance is available; sign-on bonus is negotiable.
Mercy Hospital is a 240-bed Level II Trauma/Acute Care hospital. Hospital campus includes the Mercy’s Trauma/Acute Care Surgeons, Regional Heart & Vascular Center, Neurosurgery Center, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Center, Cancer Center, and Women’s Health Center, for a total of 25 physician specialties. Our successful Culture of Excellence strategies have made Mercy Health System a health care leader for the 21st century. We have been:
* Granted Magnet Recognition® by the American Nurses Credentialing Center
* Ranked #1 in the nation on the AARP Best Employers for Workers Over 50 list
* Named one of the Best Companies for Working Mothers by Working Mother magazine
* Named a Top 50 Companies and 10 Nonprofits for Executive Women by the National Association for Female Executives
Janesville is a mid-sized city offering a safe, family-oriented community with excellent schools and abundant recreational opportunities. Janesville is Wisconsin’s Park Place, with over 2,500 acres of beautiful parks. The community also offers live theatre and unique shopping and dining. Located 30 minutes south of Madison, Wisconsin; Janesville is on the interstate corridor providing easy access to metro areas and international airports.
Rachel Weeks, Provider Recruiter
Location/Region: Janesville, WI (53546)