Become a part of the Mercy success story!
Critical Care Physician
SOUTH-CENTRAL WISCONSIN: BE/BC Critical Care Medicine Physician sought to join award-winning fully integrated health care delivery system in Janesville, WI (approx. 30 min south of Madison, WI).
- This is a full time position for a BC/BE Critical Care Medicine physician;
- Physician would be responsible for coverage a 14-bed closed Intensive Care Unit and the Special Care Unit;
- Shifts are 7a-5p & 5p-7a (10 day and 5 nights per month) covering our 14-bed closed ICU and SCU;
- In-house Trauma/Acute Care Surgeons & over 25-physician specialties to consult;
- Position offers the opportunity to teach Residents;
- Mercy Health System is an employed setting offering a competitive Salary plus Incentive Bonus compensation and a robust benefits package. Some Benefits include: paid licensure malpractice, health & dental, Vacation, CME, Relocation, interview expenses and more.
- Loan assistance is available & Sign-on Bonus is negotiable.
Mercy Hospital is a 180-bed Level II Trauma/Acute Care hospital. Hospital campus includes the Mercy’s Trauma/Acute Care Surgeons, Regional Heart & Vascular Center, Neurosurgery Center, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Center, Cancer Center, and Women’s Health Center, for a total of 25 physician specialties.
The Community: Janesville is a mid-sized city of 63,000 offering a safe, family-oriented community with excellent schools and abundant recreational opportunities. Janesville lies just 12 miles north of the Illinois border--35 miles southeast of Madison; 65 miles southwest of Milwaukee; and 110 miles northwest of Chicago and located on Interstate I-90 providing easy access to metro areas and international airports.
Mercy Health System is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer/M/F/Vet/Disabled
Location/Region: Janesville, WI (53547)