Mercyhealth Hospital and Trauma Center-Janesville, is currently seeking a WI licensed, board certified/board eligible, Urologist to join our team. You will partner with other Urologists that possess experience and training in various backgrounds.
Mercyhealth is a multi-regional, integrated health system comprising seven hospitals, more than 800 physicians, over 85 outpatient clinics and other service sites that provide care to residents in more than 60 communities throughout northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin. We provide over 75 specialty and sub-specialty services, including neurosurgery, heart and vascular care, orthopedic surgery, cancer care, plastic and reconstructive surgery, da Vinci robotic surgery and much more.
Practice Details and Required Experience:
- Average # of cases per Clinic days (Outpatient): 20-25 patient appointments for procedures/evaluations.
- Average # of cases per OR days: 6-8 surgical cases
- Types of cases per day: Adult urology cases
- Typical work day/typical work week: Work days split between OR and Clinic (flexible work schedule)
- Call responsibilities: 1:3 Call Coverage shared with other urologists
- Support team includes 4 nurses and 1 APP that assist with both inpatient and outpatient services
- Vacancy/Opportunity details: We are adding a 3rd urologist to a group of two urologists
- Equipment: Robotic-assisted surgery available in operating room.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Sign-on bonus and tuition reimbursement, if applicable
- Relocation assistance, CME allowance, and paid licensing
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, disability, life, retirement plans, and malpractice with tail coverage
Janesville is mid-sized city of 63,000 offering a safe, family-oriented community with excellent schools and abundant recreational opportunities. Located on the southern edge of Wisconsin, Janesville lies just 12 miles north of the Illinois border--35 miles southeast of Madison; 71 miles southwest of Milwaukee; and 109 miles northwest of Chicago. Also considered among the best in the state, Janesville's public school system includes two high schools, three middle schools, twelve elementary schools; and there are 11 private schools in the area. Over 10 religious denominations represented, with a total of 17 churches in the community.
Location/Region: Janesville, WI (53547)