Join the largest and fastest growing Dunkin Donuts franchisee organization in the Midwest with developments scheduled throughout the WI, MN, and MI. We are aggressively building a best-in-class restaurant management team and currently seeking exceptional full-time Regional Supervisor.
Oversees recruiting, training, management, budget compliance, and overall operations of 4 - 7 Dunkin’ restaurants to ensure excellent customer service, high quality foods, crew development, food safety, restaurant cleanliness, and maximum profitability. Maintains communication, acts as a liaison with Director of Operations, and provides a positive focus on the company’s Mission, Values, and Key Operating Objectives: high quality food, excellent customer service, and an inviting atmosphere in the restaurants. Responsible for building a strong team through hiring, training, and developing Restaurant Managers; providing clear, consistent direction, and recognizing individual and team contributions.
People Management – Overseeing the Depth and Development of All Teams
- Oversees all recruitment, training and development of management teams
- Coaches and develops Restaurant Managers, and conducting timely and accurate performance appraisals on each, and assuring the same for their subordinates
- Supports management teams in recruitment and training of crew
- Organizes and conducts weekly meetings with General Managers to communicate weekly goals for success and feedback and specific coaching and counseling on previous week’s performance and operations
- Tracks the training and development processes, plans and growth for all management members
- Guarantees that all managerial team performance is evaluated and properly praised and documented and that managers have a clear, consistent system in place for their crew members performance evaluations and development
- Exhibit an enthusiasm for the business
- Take pride in delivering consistently superior customer service
- Provide role model leadership training and development for your team
- Exemplify the highest integrity, work ethic and team-orientation
- Report to the Operations Director
- Strive to create the best operating reputation on the Eastern Shore.
- Be willing to have fun!
Operations Expertise – Know and Lead Our Company’s Operations Objectives
- Ensures all Dunkin’ Donuts operating standards are exceeded for service and quality
- Ensures that all necessary job aids are in place and followed
- Shares best practices from each store with other managers, to assure that all stores have access to current thinking and ideas which maximize store efficiency, profits, and employee utilization and morale
- Reviews weekly checklists for efficiency in product, cleanliness, service, safety, employee appearance and other Dunkin’ Donuts requirements and standards are met and exceeded
- Ensures employee and customer feedback is solicited and communicated to the management teams to guarantee the business is working to serve those that make it successful
Financial Expertise – Understand and Coach to Meet Our Company’s Financial Objectives
- Oversees and ensures sales growth and that financial targets are met, trouble shooting and finding solutions for any issues that become obstacles for such
- Addresses and guides financial issues with Managers until successful resolutions are accomplished
- Understands and teaches others to understand the importance of company profitability and controlling the cost of sales and cost of labor
- Monitors the labor content of each store to counsel managers on maximizing profits without compromising service or safety
- Regularly reviews financials of each store to assure sales and profit numbers are in line with projections, and costs are at or below budget
- In partnership with store managers, establishes weekly and annual budgets for each store, and monitors results against plan
Communication – Guarantees All Teams Are Equipped With the Necessary Information for Success
- Review and keep apprised of all information relative to products, marketing, pricing, industry and community news, and any business-relative information, share the information with your teams, and ENSURE understanding, action, and execution is in place.
- Follow-up on directives and communications sent to teams via the Director of Operations, yourself, the Company Newsletter, and our suppliers. Ensure completion for results.
Marketing – Understand What Marketing Builds Traffic and Guest Check and Lead Teams in Successful Execution
- Manages community involvement and community relations in store locations
- Directs and solicits community involvement and plans for successful execution
- Reviews and understands what marketing vehicles are profitable for the bottom line and makes suggestions of use of annual marketing dollars with substantial evidence
Maintenance – Ensure Our Restaurants are In Great Working Condition and Perceived As Such By All
- Ensures the regular cleanliness and maintenance of each of the restaurants in the described area as well as the equipment within
- Works with internal service and repair staff, as well as landlords and outside contractors to make appropriate repairs to buildings, grounds, and equipment
- Works with each Manager to assure that all necessary licenses are obtained in a timely fashion
- Audits each store on a weekly basis to assure that security and safety procedures are in place
Development – Manage the Process of Opening New Restaurants
- Key contact for all trades in the construction and set-up of the restaurant
- Organizes all staffing, marketing, and set-up for the new restaurant
Proven success in QSR management is preferred. Drive-thru service experience is essential. Prior multi-unit experience required. Retail experience will be considered. Food service experience is not required.
We offer a very attractive total compensation plan including base salary, bonus and comprehensive benefits package.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Vacation Time
- Flex Spending Account
- 401K Plans
- Bonus Pay
Location/Region: Janesville, WI (53546)