In this role, employees will be working in a manufacturing setting accepting incoming product, organizing and picking finished goods, operating a forklift, using a hand scanner, reading work orders and invoices, and assisting in other areas as needed.
This is a direct hire opportunity. Positions available on all shifts including weekend only shift.
- At least one year of previous forklift experience in a manufacturing environment is required
- Practice safe working habits, following safety guidelines to operation and support of company initiatives
- Ability to identify and resolve basic problems
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment.
- Models positive and professional work ethics.
- Effective communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer
Location/Region: Janesville, WI (53546)