We are looking for a motivated individual with great customer service skills to join our team.
Our Automotive Service Porter works directly with the Service Manager and advisors to ensure outstanding customer service. The Kunes Auto & RV Group is growing rapidly - we now have 34 locations.
Kunes Auto Groups has been awarded Automotive News' BEST DEALERSHIPS TO WORK FOR 31 times over the past 7 years.
That not good enough for you? Well, you likely didn't know that only 100 dealers get the aware every year...and this year we took 10 awards.
We're a Christian organization dedicated to doing it right for our team members, customers, and communities.
Seriously - this is a great company to work for.
Competitive Pay Plans - YEP. A supportive environment - YEP.
Tools you need to succeed - YEP! Come on - check us out - you won't be sorry! Responsibilities* Maintain new- and used- vehicle inventory appearance and performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles, replenishing all vehicle fluids as needed, and replacing batteries when necessary.
* Place buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles.
* Keep new- and used-vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the general manager and in accordance with dealership display standards.
* Clean driveway and sidewalks. * Drive vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
* Make key tags for vehicles. * Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications* Ability to complete assigned tasks
* Self-starter with the ability to work well as part of a team or independently
* Positive attitude and can-do mentality
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
Benefits* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401K Plan + Match * Paid time off and vacation
* Short/Long Term Disability offered by company with additional available
* Growth opportunities * Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Saturday Lunches
* Family owned and operated * Long term job security
* Health and wellness * Long term job security * Discounts on products and services
* Above average industry pay * Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
* Uniforms provided * Discounts on products and services * Work environment OSHA certified to current Air Quality Standards
* Highly productive shop * Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
* Clean and professional work environment
* Competitive wages We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Elkhorn, WI (53121)