The Kunes Auto Group is a fast-growing Automotive and RV dealership through Wisconsin, Illinois, and Iowa.
We are an award winning auto group that is always looking for quality candidates to join the Kunes family.
From sales to service and everything in between, we are dedicated to our employees and customers alike.
Start today and begin your future with the Kunes Auto Group.
The overall objective of Collections is to assist with the management of a company’s finance or accounting department by managing internal collections of unpaid monies owed on behalf of the company.
These collections may include service, parts and vehicle receivable payments.
* Ensure Accuracy of Debtor Contact Information.
* Contacting Debtors and explain reason for call.
* Listen to Debtor reason for missing payments.
* Negotiate Repayment terms.
* Processing small claims collections through small claims court.
Additional Required Job Skills * Use computer applications to type, format, edit and print documents
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to keep information confidential
* Superior organizational ability * Excellent attention to detail
* Ability to consistently meet deadlines
Qualifications * 2+ years of collection experience
* Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
* Willing to work full time to include some nights and every other Saturday
Benefits Include * Standard Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
* 401K Plan * PTO
* Casual Work Environment We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Delavan, WI (53115)