Vector Marketing is running virtual interviews for customer sales rep positions, opportunity to interview within the week! Basic responsibilities include working with customers virtually, explaining our American made products, and placing any orders. There is a great starting base pay (paid weekly) that isn’t based on sales or results, but incentives are possible based on performance.
We work with Cutco products that are used in the home focusing on the kitchen and some gardening tools as well. Previous experience & knowledge about home goods isn’t needed. We provide all of the tools and training needed for success.
- Excellent pay – $20.00 base-appt not based on sales. We have a commission structure set up based on performance. Paid weekly. There is opportunity to make more, but there is still a fall back for the sales rep to make an income even if they have an off week.
- Solid training – we’ve been training people to do well for over 40 years. Even if someone doesn’t decide to stay with us long term, the sales, networking, & communication skills they build are needed for any field.
- Flexible scheduling – we help our reps create a schedule that works best for them. Some work as much as possible, some just for the season, while others choose to be super part time around other commitments such as other jobs, holiday celebrations, vacations, classes, or family obligations.
- Choice of location – sales reps have an opportunity to interview, train, and work from their home (or anywhere in the country). Reps are able to work around any holiday plans since they can work from anywhere.
- Enjoy working with people
- All ages eighteen plus or seventeen and a high school graduate
- Conditions apply
- Able to interview within the next 7 – 10 days
- Willing to learn and apply new skills.
Who would do well:
People who have done well with us in the past have had experience in admin, retail, fast food, cashier, administrative assistant, receptionist, office work, server, landscaping, and in just about any field you can imagine. Some none at all! We welcome all applicants who have a positive attitude and enjoy working with people.
This entry level sales position is a great fit for people who are looking to work around their schedule. If you are looking for seasonal work, part time work, or just someone who is looking for a flexible schedule, our opportunities can work around your needs.
If you think you would be a great fit for our sales team fill out the contact information and a receptionist will send you a text about setting up a virtual interview with a manager. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant’s age.
Location/Region: Janesville, WI (53545)