Sales Career Highlights:
- $75,000–$100,000+ income potential with commission, bonuses and renewals.
- Typical four-day workweeks and three-day weekends.
- No previous sales experience required. Platinum is known for quality training and support.
- Unmatched career growth, advancement and life-changing income potential.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to travel overnight Monday–Thursday using personal vehicle.
Apply today to schedule your interview.
6 Reasons to Sell With Platinum: Make more money. Live where you like. Average annual income for a Platinum sales rep is $94,000. (Many earn $100,000+.) If you want to earn big-city money but prefer rural living, this is for you. Enjoy typical four-day workweeks. Nothing this good comes easy. Monday—Thursday, you will be away from home, and your work will challenge you. But, our sales reps enjoy their income rewards, recognition and three-day weekends. Experience success from the start with thorough training. There are a lot of places you can sell insurance, but Platinum always stands out for our commitment to your training and success. Most of our agents don’t have previous sales experience, but 85% of new reps make at least one sale in their first week. Focus only on the work you do best. Have you ever felt held back because you had too much on your plate? At Platinum, you can focus on sales while things like administration, recruiting and technology are handled by the home office. No cubes, stuffy offices or suits. So, you weren’t born for office life? We can relate. Luckily, you’ll typically find us traveling within the state to meet one-on-one with farmers and small business owners. Cutting-edge, proprietary lead technology. No need to buy leads or pester your friends and family. We will show you how to identify highly qualified customers in each territory using our exclusive lead management tool.
See how your life could change in just a year. Apply today.
Location/Region: Janesville, WI (53547)