Parallel Employment Group is currently recruiting Plastic Molders for a client located in Fort Atkinson. These positions are 1st or 2nd shift.
- Properly open and mix drums.
- Mold basic components to make a finished product by following written and verbal instructions.
- Follow all basic heat sealing, painting, and spraying procedures.
- Properly set and mold products.
- Properly mix dull spray and assist with basic color mixing.
- Check quality against master, repair defects if possible.
- Assist with trimming operations as needed.
- Responsible for keeping all equipment, molds, and area neat and clean.
- Must have good basic math skills.
- Must be able to properly use saws, drills, sanders, and grinders.
- Must be able to accurately follow procedures and be detail oriented.
- Must be able to work at fast, steady pace the entire shift.
- Must be able to read and write in English.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Location/Region: Mc Farland, WI (53558)