Mercyhealth is seeking a BC/BE Occupational Health Physician to join our award winning fully integrated health care delivery system in Rockford, IL. Mercyhealth is a regional health system with seven hospitals and 85 primary care and specialty care locations throughout 50 northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin communities.
- Primary location in Rockford, IL; other sites include Janesville, Woodstock and Walworth
- Clinic hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Work with an experienced APP and support staff
- Flexible scheduling (around 10 patients per day) ; ability to grow the practice
- Work to include: workers’ comp., pre-placement and DOT physical, surveillance/fit for duty
- EPIC EMR used throughout Mercyhealth
Compensation & Benefits: Mercyhealth offers a HIGHLY competitive base salary guarantee (based on MGMA guidelines) leading to an incentive-based compensation the first year, along with an outstanding benefits package:
- Paid CME, malpractice and licensure
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance for Physician and family
- 100% match on 4% retirement plan contribution + additional discretionary 2%
- Short Term & Long Term Disability insurance paid 100% by Mercyhealth
- Sign-on bonus and student loan forgiveness available
Mercyhealth is a regional health system with seven hospitals and 85 primary and specialty care locations throughout 50 northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin communities.
Every day, our 8,000+ employee partners and 600+ employed physician partners take our brand expression—A passion for making lives better—to heart. Our providers, nurses and partners are committed to working together to make lives better for our patients and their families. Touching lives invigorates, inspires and drives us to do our very best, and we continuously look for ways to make every life better.
As an integrated health care provider, we provide exceptional, coordinated health care that spans four core service divisions: hospital-based services, clinic-based services, post-acute care and retail services, and a wholly owned insurance company. These four core service divisions make up our comprehensive, vertically integrated delivery system, and integrated delivery is what makes Mercyhealth unique in serving the full range of health care needs for our patients.
Mercyhealth offers over 125 specialty and subspecialty services, including orthopedic surgery, pre-hospital emergency services and training, neurosurgery, heart and vascular services, cancer care, plastic and reconstructive surgery and much more. When time is of the essence, our trauma centers are equipped with the latest technology and highly trained staff to provide immediate, life-saving care.
Location/Region: Rockford, IL (61103)