Parallel Employment Group is currently recruiting a Warehouse Manager for a client located in Janesville, WI. The Warehouse Manager will provide operational leadership and collaboration with logistics, inventory control, and facility production areas. This is a direct hire position.
- Overseeing warehousing and distribution operations.
- Implementing operational policies and procedures.
- Implementing and overseeing security operations.
- Ensuring effective and safe use of warehouse equipment.
- Ensuring safety of staff.
- Motivating and disciplining staff.
- Maintaining documentation and keeping accurate records of warehouse activities.
- Assisting with deliveries where required.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job result.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintain safe, clean, and organized warehouse
- Resolve first-level operational issues and escalate them as necessary
- Daily evaluation of staffing schedules to ensure all transfers and warehouse activities are completed.
- Oversee completion of cycle counts and cycle schedule
- Evaluate cycle counts and make adjustments in inventory system accurately
- Monitor status of all materials being received, shipped and transferred.
- Perform internal audits of warehouses to ensure compliance with GMP’s
- Manage standard operating procedures (SOP’s) and develop/update as necessary
- Operate forklifts to move, pull, load and unload materials
- Use handheld scanning devices and inventory management system daily
- Complete all other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required
- Must be punctual and self-motivated
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced and high-intensity environment
- Demonstrate the ability to manage a project load concurrent with day-to-day operations
- Proven ability to manage, direct, and develop personnel
- Excellent communication skills at a cross-functional level (i.e. throughout the company)
- Proficient with computer applications; MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and the Internet
- Must be extremely detail oriented
Equal Opportunity Employer
Location/Region: Janesville, Wisconsin