Fort HealthCare/Fort Medical Group-Internal Medicine Clinic in Fort Atkinson, WI, is seeking a BC/BE Internist for a traditional out-patient practice:
- Full-time, 4 days of direct patient care a week and 1 administrative day
- Join 2-board-certified internists and 2-APNP providers to practice the whole realm of outpatient care. Those with sub-specialty interest welcomed.
- The practice provides primary care and consultation services for a diverse patient population. Candidates with strong primary care, inpatient management and communication skills are especially encouraged to apply. A working fluency in Spanish would be a plus!
- Our internists average between 18-25 outpatient visits daily
- Strong adult hospitalist program, so only call required is by telephone
- Competitive salary and benefits package, and sign-on bonus.
Fort Medical Group:
- A wholly owned for-profit subsidiary of Fort HealthCare Inc., consists of 33- physicians and 15-advanced practice providers in multiple specialties (internal medicine, family medicine, Ob/Gyn, general surgery, ENT, orthopedics, dermatology, behavioral health, radiology, and wound care) conducting clinics in Fort Atkinson and 12 surrounding communities
- Fort Memorial Hospital, a 38-bed not-for-profit, independent hospital which serves a regional population of close to 90,000.
- ED is staffed 24/7 by EM-trained physicians and mid-level providers.
- Specialty Clinic that offers cardiology, nephrology, neurology, neurosurgery, plastic and reconstructive surgery, pulmonology, urology, rheumatology, and memory care services.
- Fort HealthCare is proud to be recognized by Modern Healthcare, a national health care publication, as one of the "Best Places to Work" as well as being named a 10-time award winner of the Milwaukee Journal/Sentinel Top Workplace award for Southeastern Wisconsin.
- Recently recognized as “Most Wired”, bringing advanced technology to the community and utilizing information technology to providers for better patient-centered care.
- Fort HealthCare is committed to improving the health of our population. Our Mission is to “Improve the health and well-being of our community”, and our Vision is to “Be the healthiest community in Wisconsin.” To achieve this, Fort HealthCare’s new Population Health Initiative is using population health data to help transform the delivery of care.
You’ll love it here in Fort Atkinson!
- A small city (population 12,500) with easy access to big-city amenities - located 30 miles east of Madison, 60 miles west of Milwaukee, and 2 hours north of Chicago.
- Cultural attractions and leisure activities abound including Broadway plays, museums, nationally ranked Big 10 sports, and plentiful outdoor recreation.
- Located within the “Four Lakes” Area of Jefferson County and the center of the Glacial River Bike Trail.
- Affordable housing, exceptional schools, and a safe, friendly, family-oriented community.
Location/Region: Fort Atkinson, WI (53538)