Electronic Assembly primary duties include assembly of cables and related products according to production specifications and quality standards. Electronic Assembly positions are 1st shift.
Electronic Assembly Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interprets and follows assembly instructions.
- Ensures work area is stocked with parts.
- Obtains parts as needed from stock area.
- Sets up and operates a variety of production machines
- Performs assembly duties to include: soldering, snipping, hand assembly, crimping, etc.
- Follows test procedures
- Follows Quality Procedures
- Performs other duties as required
- Must possess good manual dexterity for assembly duties.
- Possess good attention to detail.
- Possess good teamwork skills.
- Able to work independently without close supervision.
- Understands basic production and quality principles.
- May stand for extended periods.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Location/Region: Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin