Parallel Employment Group is currently recruiting candidates for a local food production company. Positions available on 1st and 2nd shifts. Positions are temp-to-hire.
Employees will be performing various duties of the food production process including but not limited to:
- Operating meat grinders and other food production machinery
- Packaging finished product into boxes
- Stacking taped boxes onto skids
- Employees must be able to stand for full shift (up to 10 hours) and lift up to 50lbs.
- Employees may be required to bend, lift, push, pull, twist, and reach as needed.
- Employees are required to follow all Good Manufacturing Practices related to food safety.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Location/Region: Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin