SSM Health Dean Medical Group, a 500+ physician multi-specialty group, is actively recruiting a BC/BE Dermatologist to join our department. We offer a full range of medical and dermatological diagnostic and therapeutic services including phototherapy, PDT, patch testing, and Mohs surgery. Join an experienced and collegial team of physicians and advanced practitioners. This flexible position is based in beautiful Janesville, Wisconsin and has the option to provide outreach services 1 day per week. Call is 1:7, and taken for a week at a time.
- Competitive salary and excellent full benefits package
- Generous signing
- Epic EMR
- 32 patient contact hours with flexible scheduling over a 4-5 day work week
- Enjoyable work-life balance
- Become part of the very collegial Dermatology community in Wisconsin
- Practice the full spectrum of dermatological care with the opportunity to develop an area of focus or expertise if interested
- 2-3 medical assistants per physician, a shared clinic RN, and full administrative support
- Nights/weekends nursing services to manage after hours calls
- Fellowship-trained dermatopathologists
- Opportunity to participate in clinical research through the Dean Foundation
Dermatology at SSM Health
At SSM Health’s Dean Medical Group, our dermatologists work in a large multi-specialty group practice. There are 3-4 physicians and 2-3 advanced practitioners at each Madison location. Our physicians practice the full spectrum of medical and surgical dermatology. We enjoy the benefit of on-site accessibility to various overlapping medical and surgical specialties (e.g. rheumatology, oncology, wound care, infectious disease, ENT) leading to seamless coordination of care. We have the opportunity to participate in and present patients at the University of Wisconsin’s grand rounds, and our physicians are members of the Wisconsin Dermatological Society.
SSM Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Location/Region: Janesville, WI (53546)